1. Can you play a musical instrument? 2. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be? 3. Do you like singing karaoke? 4. Do you listen to music while doing your work? 5. Have you ever been to a concert? 6. How does music make you feel? 7. How much time do you spend listening to music? 8. Where do you usually listen to music?
Part 2: Walking
1. Do you like walking around barefoot? 2. Do you like walking around your town? 3. Do you prefer walking on the beach or in the mountains? 4. How much walking do you do every day? 5. What do you think of your walking style? 6. What useful things could you do while you are walking? 7. What’s the longest distance you’ve ever walked in a day? 8. Who do you like to go for a walk with?
Part 3: Conversation
1. Who was your craziest / most interesting teacher? 2. How do you feel about bugs? 3. What age does high school start in your country? 4. What job would you be terrible at? 5. When was the first time you used a mobile phone? Who did you call? 6. Are you more emotional or rational? 7. What qualities do you value most in a friend? 8. How productive have you been today?
1. Do you like travelling? 2. What are the good and bad things about travelling? 3. Where do you want to travel to before you die? 4. Is it better to travel or to arrive? 5. Would you like to work in the travel industry? 6. Would you like to travel in space or to the moon? 7. What are the pros and cons of traveling first class and backpacking? 8. Is travel helping the world?
Part 2: City life
1. What would your ideal city be like. 2. What is something you like about your city? 3. What is something you dislike about your city? 4. Did you grow up in the city or in the country? 5. What size city is best to live in? Why? 6. How would you describe the architecture of your city? 7. What would you do to improve your city? 8. Would you prefer your children grow up in the city?
Part 3: Conversation
1. What was the best thing that happened to you today? 2. At what age should kids have phones? 3. What was your favorite book as a child? 4. When was the first time you bought something expensive? Do you still have it? 5. How do you feel about surprises? 6. What movie would you want to see in theatres? 7. How often do you drink soda? 8. What is the most important life skill?
1 Hour Meeting Too Long?
Join for 20 or 40 minutes!
Speaking 1 hour in a foreign language can be too much. Just remember that the session are really 3 x 20 minute meetings. We encourage you to come for just 20 minutes if you want.